• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BCW Comic Showcases

6 posts in this topic

Saw that BCW also has a better quality picture frame to display comics. Seems super nice but the price is what's holding me back from purchasing. I may just go down to my local copy center and make a high quality copy. Then go to Ross or Target and grab a nice picture frame and display my copy in that. I wanna display some killer high value books, but don't wanna worry about UV.

IMG_0926.JPG

Posted this in ASM #300 Appreciation Thread when someone asked me about it.

"It is a BCW Silver Age UV Protected Showcase, link below.

https://www.bcwsupplies.com/comic-book-showcase-silver-uv

I like these cases a lot. Pros and cons with everything though.

I use the BCW Silver Age Showcases with UV protection for my current sized books because the showcases are intended to be used without a bag and board but leave just a little bit of room for the book to shift in the case and that shifting will lead to damage to the books. 

Using the silver age showcase instead of the current size showcase allows me to use a bag and trimmed board  supplying a nice snug fit without movement.

The biggest pro on these cases is the $10 price point. BCW has quality products in general, imo."