• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 8.0 OW-W 1968 Marvel PRICE DROP

5 posts in this topic

Just one book today, one I've owned probably 30 years but recently had graded so I could sell it. While I once had the #1-72 run nearly complete I've gradually sold all the others off except for the #1-2 (the #2 is currently on eBay, it is an 8.5). If you'd be interested in a package deal I would be open to negotiating that and removing that book from eBay.

I accept checks, money orders, and Paypal. Shipping is included in the asking price, with a $10 credit towards international shipping (buyer pays anything above $10 US).

Returns are begrudgingly accepted, but since this is a graded book there would need to be a pretty good reason.

If you are in the Dallas area I will be at North Texas Comic Con next weekend and the book can be picked up there in person (cash is much appreciated if we do a hand off at the show, and would also bring a $10 discount because shipping is not needed).

Offers are always welcome. Please ask any questions you may have before buying. :takeit: in the thread or via PM is preferred and will trump any unconsummated negotiations. I will do my best to determine the winner in the event of a near tie between the thread and PM, but if it is close my inclination is to favor the thread :takeit:.

Asking price was $495, now $469 shipped in the US. Recent GPA is provided below.

Image-1.png

Edited by mysterio