• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper some Bronze; cheap (I think)

22 posts in this topic

I am also currently running a sale in Golden/Silver/Bronze if you care to look.

To avoid breaking the rules, this sale will be for raw Copper and perhaps some Bronze.

Sometime in the next month I’ll also have a sale that includes GA, SA, raw and slabbed.

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason.  Paypal, CK, or MO accepted.  International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Most books have back scans but if one doesn’t, the back condition is consistent with stated grade.

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping however you want it shipped.  I will ship slabs fairly bulletproof, have never had one damaged.  Default shipping in US is USPS Priority mail Box.  If shipping ends up being more than what you’re charged, I’ll refund the difference.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

To clarify how any disputes related to PMs will be handled: take it” unequivocal in thread supersedes any “”take it pending…” or PM offers. If we reach agreement in PM you need to post “take it” in thread before anyone else does.

Almost all of these books are unread, but all have been graded down for storage dings/flaws.

Marvel:

X-Men 150 9.4 SOLD

151, 152, 153 all 9.4 or better $5 each 

XMen 150 94 set 4.jpg

XMen 151 94 set 4.jpg

Xmen 153 94 front0001.jpg

XMen152 9496 front0001.jpg

Edited by whomerjay

DC Misc 2 book lot $7

Batgirl Special 1 9.0 unread, major issue slight impact top upper staple.  

Crisis 1 – unread but F, storage flaws

(I have most  Crisis issues in VF or higher if anyone interested)

batgirl 1 90 back.jpg

batgirl 1 90 front0001.jpg

Crisis 1 F unread0001.jpg

Edited by whomerjay

This one is Bronze but WTH.  I have a few other copies of this I’ll post in the G/S/B sale.

She-Hulk #1 9.0 Again unread but flaws include a few ticks of spine stress. Likely “improvable.” $80

That’s all for now but as I dig out more books I may find more Copper/Modern to post here.

SheHulk 1 #4 90 front0001.jpg

SheHulk 1 #4 90 front0002.jpg