• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SA/BA raw
1 1

152 posts in this topic

The guilt from always buying and rarely selling prompts me to have the occasional sale about once a year.  

This sale will be for raw Silver and Bronze. I expect it last no more than 8 days. Sometime in the next month I’ll try to list some additional books GA, SA, raw and slabbed.

I am also currently running a sale in Modern/Copper if you care to look.

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason.  Paypal, CK, or MO accepted.  International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Most books have back scans but if one doesn’t, the back condition is consistent with stated grade.

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping however you want it shipped.  I will ship slabs fairly bulletproof, have never had one damaged.  Default shipping in US is USPS Priority mail Box.  If shipping ends up being more than what you’re charged, I’ll refund the difference.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

Lastly, prices are firm because either I’ve priced them low enough or I simply would prefer to hang on to them if I don’t get that price. BUT I’ll offer the following discount for multiple purchases:

2nd book purchased (i.e., second most valuable of any bought) – 5% off that book

3rd and subsequent purchased (i.e., 3rd or 4th or 5th etc. most valuable of any bought) – 10% off that or those books.

As said above PM offers are not encouraged but I suspect some will be made anyway. To clarify how any disputes related to PMs will be handled: take it” unequivocal in thread supersedes any “”take it pending…” or PM offers. If we reach agreement in PM you need to post “take it” in thread before anyone else does.

Today I’ll list some Spider-man and Avengers, and try to list FF. X-men, and some other Marvel and DC Superhero by tomorrow night.

ASM:

Amazing Spider-Man 53 VG+ $30 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man 54 VG- $20 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man 55 VG/F $35 (currently no back scan)

Amazing Spider-Man 91 VF- very nice stress creases around two staples, nice pages; nicer than technical grade $30

Amazing Spider-Man  94 VG+ sun faded $12

ASM 53 vgf.jpg

ASM 53vg+ back.jpg

ASM 54 vg-.jpg

ASM 54 vg+ back.jpg

ASM 55 vgf.jpg

ASM 91 VF- back.jpg

ASM 91 VF-0001.jpg

ASM94 vg+ back.jpg

ASM94 vg+ front0001.jpg

Edited by whomerjay

20 book Lot of bronze ASM low to mid grade $60 SOLD CC