• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL Recap Pg. 4 with PRICE CUTS! Closing Soon! -- Saturday Night Barroom Brawl - A Golden Age/50's Herd Cull
3 3

63 posts in this topic

Okay, I've been hemming and hawing on this last one. Looks 5.0-5.5 from front but slight tear and dirtiness on back cover pulls me to 4.5 range, so let's go VG+

Love Diary #1 gorgeous Bill Ward art; becomes Diary Loves with #2. Four on eBay; three with more flaws, and a comparable asking $350. A cgc 4.0 sold in 2018 for $179.25 on Heritage. Three on census. 

(WAS $200) NOW $175

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

That's everything I've got for this thread; probably won't leave it open past late tomorrow night, or Monday morning. As I said, comps are tough on many of these so I am open to reasonable PMs if you think I'm off on something you want. Thank you to all lookers, lurkers, and takers! (thumbsu

Ok gang, as I mentioned comps were tough for many of these. I tried my best to price fairly but many of these were hard to determine pricing for, so I have made price cuts on the 14 books remaining. I will close up tomorrow morning and get PM's out to takers by tomorrow night. Reasonable PM's are welcome if you feel I am still off on something you are eying.

Thanks again everyone!