• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Mighty Marvel Scrapbook

27 posts in this topic

It's amazing what you do (did) as a kid isn't it. I had scrap books on quite a few things. Pop groups, films, tv etc. I remember being quite taken with Raiders of The lost Ark when it came out and made a scrapbook for that. Basically, it was a magazine that was already really a scrapbook which I cut to pieces to make a scrapbook.

So many cool comics and magazines destroyed back in the day. Who cares though, we were kids :cloud9:

Wonderful scrapbook! It's great that you kept it all these years. I literally have nothing from my childhood, it was either chucked out by my parents or I sold it during my teenage years when I was 'too old' for childish things. In my case it Dr Who stuff, 2000AD comics and a load of UK Marvel reprints.

4 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

Wonderful scrapbook! It's great that you kept it all these years. I literally have nothing from my childhood, it was either chucked out by my parents or I sold it during my teenage years when I was 'too old' for childish things. In my case it was Dr Who stuff, 2000AD comics and a load of UK Marvel reprints.

:cry:

Just now, Harry Lime said:

Yep, had a couple of 60's daleks and a few annuals. I also had (although they're relatively worthless) every Target book published up to that point (1979).

Me too. Huge the Who collection was. If only we had a time machine and could go back Harry...

Image result for harry sulliavn gif

Hey, hang on...

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Me too. Huge the Who collection was. If only we had a time machine and could go back Harry...

Image result for harry sulliavn gif

Hey, hang on...

I've been slowly rebuilding the collection sans the toys. Do you remember the 'Gareth Thomas' Tom Baker figure? xD, I had that as well. But it would be nice to have kept something original, you know. I'm really quite envious of Unca Ben's book and all the memories it must contain.