• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED! Archie comics from the 1940's and up! CLOSED!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi again everybody. Here are 7 Archie comics up for sale. As before, these are all lower grade, reading copies that I upgraded and these have loose covers, centerfolds, or other defects. All books are complete with nothing missing or cut out. I'm not a professional grader and have done my best to describe the book along with supplying pictures. If you have any questions about any of these or want more pictures, please ask.

I'll go with all the standard rules so the first :takeit: or variation of in the thread wins. PM's can lose out if somebody else posts while we're messaging. Shipping is buyers choice. I can ship priority, media mail, whatever you prefer. Let me know and I'll calculate the shipping cost. I combine shipping. I accept PayPal, check, or money order; payment expected within 3 days of invoice. Checks must clear first. I'll ship as soon as I can but no later than the first Saturday after cleared payment due to my work schedule. These are reading copies with defects so no returns unless I misrepresented the book but if any concerns after receiving the book, please contact me. Thanks for looking!

Edited by TheycallmeArchie