• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SALE CLOSED! Robot Man's Flea Market...
3 3

239 posts in this topic

SOLD!

Justice Traps the Guilty #33 1951 Prize Pubs

Beautiful roller coaster cover. Simon and Kirby rough crime content.

Beautiful, rich color on this copy. Has a small piece out of bottom right corner and a smaller chip out bottom edge by spine. Tiny tear just above this spot. No other pieces missing, tears, splits or missing pieces. Book and centerfold well attached to covers. Nice off white interior paper.

$30.

justicetrapsguilty1.jpg

justicetrapsguilty2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Clyde Beatty Comics #1 84 page Giant Comic 1953 Commodore Pubs

Now where else than my thread would you find an oddity like this? Fun jungle tales with some "socially inappropriate" jungle native scenes. Also has some b/w tv show or movie content.

Has a small piece out of top right cover as well as a back cover bottom corner piece out. Has numerous small edge tears and creases. Well enjoyed but solid and not abused. Tight full paper spine and nice interior pages. A real obscure one for sure!

Was $25.   Now $20. One weird and cool comic!

clydebeatty1.jpg

clydebeatty2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 1959-1960 issue DC Pubs

Harder to find edition of this title

Has a waterstain along right side of book all the way through to back. Bottom right corner has a tiny chip out. Otherwise a pretty nice copy with tight spine and pages.  No other damage worth noting. Fresh pages.

$15.

rudolph1.jpg

rudolph2.jpg

Fighting Yank #27 1949 Nedor Pubs (Canadian copy)

Awsome Schomburg motorcycle cover! One of the harder ones to find. Got a little bit of an upgrade so this one can go.

Book is very neatly detached from book. Spine neatly split down to the top staple and up from the bottom staple but still well attached. Small tear at bottom of cover. Some minor ink writing at top of book. Distributor mark? Otherwise, a very nice looking copy. No creasing or pieces missing. Fresh interior paper. Can be easily read with care and presents very nice in a mylar.

$150.

fightingyank1.jpg

fightingyank2.jpg

SOLD via PM

1936 Comics on Parade Booster Club pin

Two years before Superman and just after the DC More Fun Club came this super early comic book club. Issued at the same time as the equally scarce Tip Top Booster Club. Comics were a "new thing" and publishers were trying to draw in new readers. This pin is 7/8" round cello. Has a slight bit of rust on back as almost all of these early pinbacks do. Front is nice. I hate the words "scarce" or "rare" but due to it's early vintage and size, these were quickly lost by kids. With what GA comics go for, this is a stone steal!

$65.

comicsparadepin1.jpg

comicsparadepin2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Justice Traps the Guilty #33 1951 Prize Pubs

Beautiful roller coaster cover. Simon and Kirby rough crime content.

Beautiful, rich color on this copy. Has a small piece out of bottom right corner and a smaller chip out bottom edge by spine. Tiny tear just above this spot. No other pieces missing, tears, splits or missing pieces. Book and centerfold well attached to covers. Nice off white interior paper.

$30.

justicetrapsguilty1.jpg

justicetrapsguilty2.jpg

Take it

19 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Wanted #50 1952 Orbit Pubs

Classic Buscema surealistic cover. Printed with unstable pink in. Wild, crime/horror stories. Tough end of the run issue.

Book has an overall light waterstain. Has a piece 2" x 3" out of bottom left corner. Has a small tear through book at middle spine. Numerous small edge tears, creases and small stains. Book and covers are bound well together. A somewhat affordable copy until you can save up (and find) a better one.

$100

wanted50a.jpg

wanted50b.jpg

wanted50c.jpg

wanted50d.jpg

wanted50e.jpg

wanted50f.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

OK, another batch for today...

Super Magician V3#5 1944 Street & Smith Pubs

Great underlooked title. Nice cover on this one. Lotsa GGA and weird stories. These are cheap war time books.

Got a spine roll. A couple tiny spine tears. Flat, bright and clean with brilliant color. Book and centerfold bound well to covers with single staple.No splits, tears or creases and no pieces missing. Off white, fresh interior pages.

Was $50.   Now $45.

supermagician1.jpg

supermagician2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Bobby Benson's B-Bar-B Riders #18 1953 ME Pubs

Cool horror cover and story by D i c k Ayers. Nice, "moody" black cover. Like a lot of genres, these started shifting over to horror when the craze took off. I keep these in my horror boxes. This "off shoot" stuff is fun to collect!

Top staple is popped and disconnected from book. Bottom is tight. Some minor spine stress marks and a couple very slight upper right tiny chips. Flat, clean and no other tears or creases. Light general wear with nice interior pages.

Was $35.   Now $30. Cheap PCH!

bbarb1.jpg

bbarb2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

King Comics #155 1949 King Features Pubs

Another funny Popeye cover! Flash Gordon (last appearance), Buzz Sawyer, Popeye and other features. Fun read!

Has a small stain on back cover and inside front cover on edge. Tiny tear at bottom of spine. Tightly bound copy with just very minimal general wer.

Was $20.   Now $15.

king155a.jpg

king155b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Warrior Comics #1 (only issue) 1945 H C Blackberry Pubs

One of those cool, esoteric GA one shots. I believe this is a DC cover atribution with a Slam Brady story. Scarce!

A beautiful, probably un-read copy. The only damage I can see is a tiny lower left spine bump and a couple small spots in upper right back cover. Flat, glossy and bright. No tears or creases. Very tight, smooth spine and everything well attached as it came off the bindery. Single staple. If it doesn't sell, I will send it in to be graded.

Was $225. (below guide!)

Now $185. (Even further below guide)...

warrior1.jpg

warrior2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man