• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Only 1 book tonight: Betty and Me #16 9.0 ow/w only 1 copy graded higher!
1 1

12 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any pm negotiations. Check or money order on this one.

No returns on certified books. Shipping is $18 priority with signature confirmation (insurance is extra and at cost should you choose it) in the U.S. I kinda want to do U.S. only on this book. If you're outside the U.S. and NEED the book, pm me so we can arrange payment and shipping details.

Time payments MIGHT be possible. Pm to arrange details.

Edited by Frisco Larson

Betty and Me #16 CGC 9.0 ow/w pages. Label notes: Classic cover with risque' dialogue. This book is RARE in high grade! After 20 years of grading, only one copy grades higher at 9.2! GPA isn't helpful as no sale higher than an 8.5 has ever been recorded (and that was almost 2 years ago)!   Price: $2750

Betty and me 16 9.0 ow-w front.jpg

Betty and me 16 9.0 ow-w front 2.jpg

Betty and me 16 9.0 ow-w front 3.jpg

Betty and me 16 9.0 ow-w back.jpg

Betty and me 16 9.0 ow-w label.jpg

2 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:
14 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Beautiful copy  i have the grade below 8.5

Thanks! It's a VERY hard book to get in high grade. Plenty of mid and low grade copies around though. Congrats on a finding a nice one! (thumbsu

How many guys did you each have to beat off to obtain those copies?

40 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

The more people you have to beat to find this issue... the harder it gets... 🤔

hm