• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazines: Warrens, Frazetta, High Grade- Thread Closed!
4 4

76 posts in this topic

Aha!  A rare and always wonderful sales thread from a true magazine master, Randall Dowling!  Wonderful books as usual, and good luck with the sale.  If you haven't purchased from him before, don't hesitate. A discerning eye for well above average copies.

Apologies, guys.  Just spent the evening at the Apple store trying to resurrect my laptop (or at least get the data off of it).  I’m going to take another day before I can scan and post more books.  In the meantime, feel free to PM with questions or offers!

Creepy 22, VF+ 8.5-9.0, An awesome lineup on this tough book in high grade. I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Tom Sutton lately.  Artists include Torres, Crandall, Sutton, and the amazing Ernie Colon! $40  Sold to JR Baxter

Spoiler

Creepy 22_Front.jpg

Creepy 22_Back.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
Sold

Eerie 35, VF+ 8.5, One of the great covers of the run, this copy is bright and glossy Enrich Torres cover. Truly classic! Artists include Frank Brunner, Mike Ploog, Jerry Grandenetti, and an awesome back cover strip by the GOAT- Frank Frazetta! Tough in high grade. $45  Sold to Hamlet

Spoiler

Eerie 35_Front.jpg

Eerie 35_Back.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
Sold

National Lampoon September 1975, VF/NM 9.0, Extremely tasteful Bernie Lettick cover. To take a page out of Bill Gaines' book, “I don't think it's distasteful, it would be distasteful if the man was holding a ping pong paddle.” I love all of the Frazetta Lampoon covers but this is actually my vote for the all time best cover of the run. I don't know what happened to my scanner but it freaked out scanning this copy. It's very pretty in hand! $90... and it comes with a copy of the April 1971 Frazetta cover!!!

National Lampoon Sept 75_Front.jpg

National Lampoon Sept 75_Back.jpg

National Lampoon Apr 71_Front.jpg