• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Where the *&^% has AndyBoBo Been?" Sale!!! Final Books Added (2/13/2020)!!!

220 posts in this topic

Short Answer - Needed to regroup.  Every time I'd sign on I'd buy something or some things and I just couldn't keep doing that...  Clearing out my office as I'm about to make a move and figured I'd try to unload these here. Will list these first 25-30 books and see if I'm still welcome in these parts lol Have a bunch more to go through. 

As with all my prior, please see below. 

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority as packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $10.00 for a single CGC book. 4 books ship for $15. For raw books Priority starts around $6.  Please note, I ONLY ship via USPS Priority Mail.

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

Edited by AndyBoBo