• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Various books, nothing fancy! Now 25% off all remaining books!
2 2

264 posts in this topic

First :takeit: anywhere (PMs) wins.

No HOS members or probies. I reserve the right to refuse any sales.

Paypal or TransferWise. If we have dealt with each other before I suggest to use TransferWise if that's possible for you. I will give you a 4% discount if you do so, 1% will take care of the fees and 3% will be a discount because it's much more interesting for me to use this method of payment.

Be nice and don't edit I'll take it's. (tsk)

My feedback:

Please PM me before purchasing a book if you can't make payment within 24 hours.

Surface shipping can be slow lately, it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks but can take up to 7 weeks as well. Please don't purchase items if you are impatient to get them.

Please contact me if you don't live in Canada, Germany, the UK or the US. I do not ship packages surface to most other countries.

Returns accepted 30 days. You pay return shipping if you don't like the book, I'll pay return shipping if I missed something.

I think that my prices are fair (most of the times) so please keep your offers to yourself. If I decide to lower my prices I will do so in the sales thread.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING A BOOK FROM ME!

Surface shipping can be long. Please do NOT purchase any books from me if you are impatient!

Surface shipping only works for the US, Canada, UK and Germany. I ONLY SHIP BY AIR TO ALL OTHER COUNTRIES.

Edited by gojira

Shipping is NOT included in my prices.

Surface shipping in a cardboard box (the books will be well protected between cardboard sleeves and will then be put into a thick cardboard box surrounded by peanuts):

1 to 3 books: $6

4 to 10 books: $7.50

Surface shipping can be very slow. I can send books out in an envelope, faster but more expensive. Fell free to contact me if you favor this option.

Airboy Comics volume 4 #10 Valkyrie  SOLD

Some small pieces of tape along edges and in one corner (4 in total), 1 rusty staple, creases and some foxing on back cover.

$22.50

49517033427_e2f1d0dec2_b.jpg

49516315333_fb04b06600_b.jpg

Edited by gojira

The Avenger 3 Magazine Enterprises good/very good Powell robot cover

very good- multiple creases, tanning halo, dust shadow $27.50  SOLD

49517224741_38e8b2fd47_b.jpg

49517234786_d3ab677582_b.jpg

Edited by gojira