• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] THE MIGHTY THOR #134 - 1ST HIGH EVOLUTIONARY CGC 9.0!

7 posts in this topic

:hi:

I have sold several times on the boards but not for awhile but thought I would offer up a book here.  I have a kudos thread but again, I don't use it all that often so it is buried lol but I can provide plenty of references. I have over 900+ feedback on eBay (user id: more_fun_comics), mostly as a seller.

Offering up one book:  The Mighty Thor #134 CGC 9.0 with White Pages - 1st High Evolutionary!

Terms

Paypal Only. Payment due within 24 hours of claiming.

:takeit: always rules over any PM's or ongoing offers/negotiations, I will consider reasonable offers.

Shipping within Canada and the USA is included in the asking price to make things easier for all. I might consider shipping outside of North America, but will have to calculate shipping and will have to factor that into the price.

People on the Probation List or the Hall of Shame are not allowed to purchase.

No returns as it is a CGC book.  Will ship within 48 hours of receiving payment and provide tracking information.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Wall-Crawler