• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk 1 Trimmed?

25 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mike devon said:

You mean deleted because it was giving people ideas on how to do it..?

My worry is buying -  I think I can tell when they arrive but maybe I can't ..?  That's why I think I might stick to local auctions and raw books coming from original owners etc.

the thread still there about it, I didn't get to read it but what I understood was there was banter back and forth and that might be what was deleted.

9 hours ago, Krismusic said:

uh oh I think there was a long thread with tons of deleted stuff about this who "hiding" trimming I don't think many want to go back to that again.. 

Enlighten Me LOL :headbang:

Oh wait that was all about me...LOL. 

And exactly this issue. That being said, i wasn't trimming ,hiding trimming or anything of the such....BUT i would have bought this HULK 1 

FYI

Edited by KryptoSpidey

14 hours ago, KryptoSpidey said:

Enlighten Me LOL :headbang:

Oh wait that was all about me...LOL. 

And exactly this issue. That being said, i wasn't trimming ,hiding trimming or anything of the such....BUT i would have bought this HULK 1 

FYI

sorry spelling issue my thing wasn't meant to say who it was meant to say whole... :facepalm: sorry.. lol also didn't want to bring up the thread... sorry