• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Short boxes

10 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, shadroch said:

Three works well, as does four. A sheet of plywood between level 3 and 4 helps. Just remember the book you need will inevitably be on the bottom.

Thank you and I know right that’s why I been use an app to know what I have and I’m gonna label the boxes. Also what do you think about how many comics I should put in each box or do you think it’s good the way it is? 

Edited by Blackmassangel

3 hours ago, slym2none said:

I personally wouldn't go more than three tiers, but I have seen four before. This is with "cross-stacking", where each tier is turned 90° from the last.

-slym

Thank you what do you think about how many comics I should put in them or do you think it looks good the way it is? 

7 hours ago, shadroch said:

Three works well, as does four. A sheet of plywood between level 3 and 4 helps. Just remember the book you need will inevitably be on the bottom.

Yep, without a doubt! :SOr even worse, it's behind another stack and on the bottom :frown: