• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Impact Comics....
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I believe I have a mint condition issue of each of the original titles for Impact Comics.  Would it be worth it to get them graded to sell as a set / would there be a market for them?  Would I be able to sell them for a small profit?

Impact Comics have virtually no value. If they are 9.8 quality (and you need to pre-screen), you might net $5 or so for each...and you'll put a lot more than $5 worth of effort into doing it.

Interesting experiment by DC to revive the Archie heroes, but they didn't....ahem....fly.

s-l1600.jpg

This imprint started out so strong. The Fly and Jaguar were two of my favorites. I'll admit that I completely missed Black Hood (Impact's Deadpool) when the imprint was in print, but that character is now one of my faves as well. I'm still filling holes as my goal was to have the complete collection, but the deeper into the runs I got, the worse the stories were. Very similar to New Universe from Marvel. Pretty strong first issues, but gradually less and less inspiring content as it went. 

image.jpeg.36c2d9f8572c5d4c909ec968a9c5b5f2.jpeg