• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Investment grade coverless and/or incomplete golden age! CGC IT!!!
5 5

210 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

will there be any coverless Batman's?

There will be, but I have no idea which issues. I have to scour GCD to figure out what is here.

Today has been a hectic day. Had to wait in line a while to get my driver's license renewed, then had to load a van full of stuff into storage as we make plans to move one of our stores. Needless to say I have gotten very little done in the way of researching, scanning and listing these treasured beauties. I will try to get a few done before 7:00pm CST. I will definitely get more listed for you tomorrow as well. Thanks for your patience!

6 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Today has been a hectic day. Had to wait in line a while to get my driver's license renewed, then had to load a van full of stuff into storage as we make plans to move one of our stores. Needless to say I have gotten very little done in the way of researching, scanning and listing these treasured beauties. I will try to get a few done before 7:00pm CST. I will definitely get more listed for you tomorrow as well. Thanks for your patience!

Can we help ID things?

4 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

Can we help ID things?

Thanks! I would really appreciate any help in identifying the items you think are worth purchasing. A simple :takeit:will do.

12 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Did you have enough proof to show you were American for your license :bigsmile:

Whiz 89 - coverless. SOLD!

This issue has a great Spider's Web cover, which unfortunately is missing. But if it were there, it would be great!

cvlwhiz89.jpeg

Edited by MrBedrock

Just now, comicjack said:

Did you have enough proof to show you were American for your license :bigsmile:

barely. Fortunately I took my passport.

Four coverless romance comics - $25

1. Life Story v6 #35
  2. Real West Romances #2
  3. Lovers' Lane #12
  4. First Love Illustrated #10 (also missing centerfold)

cvlromance.jpeg

Action 120 - a tasty book which has been thoroughly mouse chewed - TAKEN!

FREE TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO PURCHASES SOMETHING FROM THIS THREAD TONIGHT!

(sorry for shouting)

cvlaction120.jpeg

Edited by MrBedrock