• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman in Non-Batman Comics

4 posts in this topic

I have been collecting for a couple of years now and I really enjoy Batman as a character.  One thing I have started to see every now and then is Batman appearing in non-Batman comics.  The only one I can think of off the top of my head right now however is Swamp Thing #7, but I was curious if anyone knew of other issues where Batman appears in non-Batman comics?  Any help would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, The Commissioner said:

I have been collecting for a couple of years now and I really enjoy Batman as a character.  One thing I have started to see every now and then is Batman appearing in non-Batman comics.  The only one I can think of off the top of my head right now however is Swamp Thing #7, but I was curious if anyone knew of other issues where Batman appears in non-Batman comics?  Any help would be appreciated!

Every now and then? There are literally hundreds, and that's counting titles like World's Finest, Brave and the Bold, JLA, etc. as "Batman comics" (since he is a major recurring character). This is not really a question that can be simply answered here.

This would be a good place to start your search, unless you can find a resource that has actually put in the work to separate Batman's appearances in this manner.