• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
17 17

1,664 posts in this topic

Is there not one of these for C-Link like with Heritage and Comicconnect? Couldn't find one so figured I'd get it going, because gee golly there's some sweet books on there to occasionally. I guess highlights for current one are the Captain America Comics #1 CGC 7.5 and 5.0 (taking a backseat to the 7.5, so no front page promotion), Subby #1 Pedigree CGC 8.0 and Batman #49 CGC 9.6 (1 of 2 top graded).

Anyone shooting for any of those sweet books? Will the Cap 1 7.5 break $300K

Edited by LDarkseid1

2 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Actually I did start one for ComicLink but it didn't get much attention and soon fell to page ? after very few days.

You don't say :whistle:.

Well, I don't want to be that guy who copies something that already existed. So we can just let this one get pushed under the rug I guess :|.

Edited by LDarkseid1

I’ve noticed that, unlike CC and Heritage auctions, the Clink books I track don’t have a big jump at the end. That said, there are a number of big books whose prices are still way low.  If there’s no gas left in the tank, I once again will be the accidental owner of some books. Half of me hopes I get them, and half says “not again!”

24 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

there are a number of big and not so big but still very cool books whose prices are still way low

Indeed. Guessing things will pick up in the remaining 2 days.

24 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I once again will be the accidental owner of some books

Nothing wrong with that B|

Edited by Gotham Kid

With the current c-link auction I just mainly look forward to seeing where the Pedigree Sub-Mariner 1 8.0 and Batman 49 9.6 finish. Definitely lots of solid books though, although Heritage for sure has the bigger keys going for golden age.

Batman #49, no recorded GPA sales of a copy higher than 8.5, so this book/sale will set the benchmark.  How much of an impact will this sale have on existing copies and prices?  We may soon find out.  I imagine most, if not all current owners hope that it goes for an exorbitant amount.  But either way, huge swings could be forthcoming.  Are there other books that could fit this Benchmark Setter model this auction?

22 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Someone made their move on the 2 Clink and the Heritage Cap 1s just now

Yet only the cap1s. No other books seem to have budged in bids at either CL or HA. Interesting.

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:
22 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Yet only the cap1s. No other books seem to have budged in bids at either CL or HA. Interesting.

It’s the deep state

or the deep shill

10 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I’ve noticed that, unlike CC and Heritage auctions, the Clink books I track don’t have a big jump at the end. That said, there are a number of big books whose prices are still way low.  If there’s no gas left in the tank, I once again will be the accidental owner of some books. Half of me hopes I get them, and half says “not again!”

hqdefault.jpg

On 2/23/2020 at 9:20 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

The books I follow on CL usually jump higher than the cow over the moon. :cry: