• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
17 17

1,664 posts in this topic

I was thinking 115-125 on the 5.0 and 175-185 on the 7.5. The market is soft in this book right now....imo and heritage has a 7.0 in their auction. That is a lot of inventory in a short time 

Edited by mrd160

8 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

The 5.0 was a very nice copy. Blame corona. That damn Mexican beer.

I do think the Coronavirus played a part.  The stock market has been tanking the last few days. Dow is down  2000 points in 2 days.  Any wanna be hitters are licking their wounds instead of buying funny books

Attention sellers in what’s left of Clink and the upcoming Heritage auction: let’s hope for a vaccine

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

9 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

$211k for the 7.5 and $100k for the 5.0.  Not good.  Maybe people didn't like the glue on the 5.0, but still.  This is a $30k PPP book that went for $20k.

Glad you never bought a copy :baiting: you are a smart guy with your DC collection starting with Bat 1 (thumbsu Cap1 is

Captain America 25 cgc.SS.jpg

2 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I do think the Coronavirus may have played a part.  The stock market has been tanking the last few days. Down 2000 points in 2 days.  Any wanna be hitters are licking their wounds instead of buying funny books

I just think the market is going through a bit of a correction right now AND IT IS NUTS TO HAVE 2 CAP 1’S IN THE SAME AUCTION IMO 

12 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

not just the caps, the tecs too

except tec 29 ... regardless of the crappy (literal) cover

and tec 38 :screwy:

I'm not a Robin fan, or I would be tempted by that 38.  Its got great eye appeal for a 2.5.  The defects are detached centerfold and detached cover.  I'm not bothered much by that.  Book looks 6.5 to me.

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost