• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA Slab Sale! GGA/Sci-fi/Baker/Whitman/Cinderella Love
6 6

60 posts in this topic

The Gamma Ray Comics sale ends tonight at midnight. Sale will feature mostly Golden Age books. Invoices will be sent at midnight (PST).

Sale Schedule:

• Golden Age – Wednesday, 2/12/20, 3:00pm PST
  • Silver/Bronze/Raw – Thursday, 2/13/20, 3:00pm PST
  • Last Call – Monday, 2/24/20, 11:59pm PST

More books may be added up to Friday, February 21st. One post will be reserved for periodic sale updates. Check back every day to grab great deals!

Sale Guidelines:

• No one on HOS and/or Probation list
  • :takeit: in the thread beats PM takes. If we reach a deal via PM, but someone else takes the book in the thread before you or I can mark the book sold, the thread poster is the winner (credit to Rick for this rule).
  • All scans will be front and back covers. Any additional information (press/clean, etc.) will be provided (if known) through PMs.
  • I kindly ask that you not quote a book and then make a comment. It makes the book appear to be sold.

Payment:

• An invoice will be sent at the conclusion of the thread
  • PayPal or personal checks (local pickup is available in the OC and LA areas)
  • Payment must be received within 10 days of the invoice, or the book will go back up for sale (unless we have made other payment arrangements)
  • Time payments are available for purchases of $2500 or more, with a 20% non-refundable deposit and installment payments so purchase is paid in full no later than 60 days (PM first). If monthly installments are more than 10 days late or payment is defaulted, the 20% deposit will be retained by the seller with the rest of monies returned to the buyer and the sale nullified. I reserve the right to not accept time payments (thanks again Rick).

Shipping:

• USA and Canada shipping only
  • USA: USPS Priority with signature required; $15 for 1-3 book; $30 for 4-6 books; shipping quote over 6 books
  • Canada: $25 for 1-3 books; $50 for 4-6; shipping quote over 6 books
  • Once payment has been received, please allow up to 2 business days for shipment

Return Policy:

• CGC graded books: no hassle 14-day return policy. Buyer pays for return shipping if book(s) is not damaged.
  • Raw books: no hassle 30-day return policy. Buyer pays for return shipping if book(s) is not damaged.
  • Raw books: 6 month return on raw books, if I missed restoration or the CGC grade is at least 1 whole grade off (raw books graded by Metropolis, MyComicShop, or a trusted grader are subject to the same policy as CGC graded books). Grading fee is not refundable.

References:

• Ricksneatstuff, Bunky Brothers
  • eBay Store – gamma_ray_comics (345) – 100% positive feedback
  • Number of books sold on Ricksneatstuff Board sales
  • Many more references available upon request

Hope you enjoy my inaugural Board sale!

Edited by Gamma Ray Comics