• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ZOLNEROWICH SAYS **15% OFF** of REMAINING GOLDEN AGE BOOKS
7 7

38 posts in this topic

WELCOME TO ZOLNEROWICH'S GA THREAD!

The following rules are modified from @Ricksneatstuff, because, well, Rick is neat.

All remaining books offered at 15% off of listed price!!!

Books:

If you like jungles, planets, terrors, and sci-fi brilliance from the scintillating Golden Age, you've come to the right place!

General:

• No PL/HOS members

• The new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. One thing remains certain - it is easy to tell whether one post in a thread came before another post in the same thread. So, the first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible - but if someone else takes the book in the thread before your PM take is acknowledged in the thread (by either you or I), the thread poster is the winner, I'm afraid; so, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. (Credit to EC Ed for these rules, adapted by Rick.)

• I kindly ask that you not Quote a book and then make a comment. It makes the book appear to be sold. 

Payment: 

• I'll take PayPal for total sales under $1000, if PayPal is your preferred method. Personal checks or USPS money orders are required for total sales of $1000 or higher.

• When the thread is over an invoice will be sent with PayPal address. 

• Payment will be due within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements).

• Time payments are available for purchases of $2500 or more with 20% non-refundable deposit and installment payments, such that the purchase is paid in full no later than 90 days (please PM first). If monthly installments are more than 10 days late, or if payment is defaulted, the 20% deposit will be retained by the seller but the rest of monies will be returned to the buyer, and the sale will be nullified. I reserve the right to not take time payments.

Shipping Terms:

• USA: $10 for raw and $18 for graded in any quantity. I ship USPS priority with signature required.

• Canada: $15 for raw and $25 for graded in any quantity. Overseas- Shipping at cost. I only ship overseas to established board members with references.

Returns/Refunds:

• General Policy: I will accept returns on raw books within 30 days of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them. There are no returns on CGC graded books.

Edited by Zolnerowich

Reserved for recap...

:download:

THE FOLLOWING BOOKS HAVE BEEN SOLD BY PM:

Jungle 11
Jungle 17
Planet 36
Terrors of the Jungle 20

All remaining books offered at 15% off of listed price!!!

Edited by Zolnerowich

8 minutes ago, Comcav said:

oh man, if BILLY is hanging around, shoot, I gotta put on my big boy pants...

7 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

billy can only afford to look at 'em...

Why can't you afford Big Boy Pants?

PLANET COMICS #36 …… CGC 5.5  ……  ow/w pages  

:):)   SOLD BY PM !!   :):)

A great Planet cover, with tiny naked ladies floating in the ball. Really.

In the last ComicConnect Event Auction, a 6.0 copy went for ~$1000.

IMG_0365.thumb.jpg.ad56820f232717583ad21775f87d595b.jpg

IMG_0366.thumb.jpg.eef6a968c51c517c4045fe928874912d.jpg

Edited by Zolnerowich

OK, here's a nice one. Let's call it An Iconic EC Cover.

WEIRD SCIENCE #12 (#1) …… CGC 7.5  ……  $2000

The very first issue of Weird Science (May-June 1950).

A 7.0 sold for $1560 in January 2020.

(note, white scratchy stuff on top left of back cover is just some old sticker glue stuff.)

IMG_0361.thumb.jpg.2c1cc7236e6bfc3489f7b3e1963ff179.jpg

IMG_0362.thumb.jpg.9d66d1bad53b465af3d231c686d2b10b.jpg