• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvels Eternals (1976) series 1-19 & annual higher grade for sale
1 1

3 posts in this topic

As the Title says I have the complete run of Jack Kirby's Eternals available I feel that the average grade on this lot is 8.5. Please take a look at the individual scans of the books and judge for yourself. I am asking $450 delivered to the cont USA. first :takeit:gets the books.  I have additional scans of the rear covers if you PM me and you want to see them (there are 19 books so I want to limit the amt of space used. For the price I think this is a very nice collection. Paypal via goods and services for payment. I have been a long time member of ebay  under the name Kevincwa with with  a 20 year history of +++ Feedback. I have bought and sold books on this site as well. Thanks for your interest

Scan1.jpg

Scan3.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Scan7.jpg

Scan9.jpg

scan39.jpg

Scan13.jpg

Scan15.jpg

Scan17.jpg

Scan19.jpg

Scan21.jpg

Scan25.jpg

Scan41.jpg

Scan31.jpg

Scan33.jpg

Scan35.jpg

Scan37.jpg

scan43.jpg

Scan23.jpg

2 minutes ago, anstettoman said:

As the Title says I have the complete run of Jack Kirby's Eternals available I feel that the average grade on this lot is 8.5. Please take a look at the individual scans of the books and judge for yourself. I am asking $450 delivered to the cont USA. first :takeit:gets the books.  I have additional scans of the rear covers if you PM me and you want to see them (there are 19 books so I want to limit the amt of space used. For the price I think this is a very nice collection. Paypal via goods and services for payment. I have been a long time member of ebay  under the name Kevincwa with with  a 20 year history of +++ Feedback. I have bought and sold books on this site as well. Thanks for your interest

Scan1.jpg

Scan3.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Scan7.jpg

Scan9.jpg

scan39.jpg

Scan13.jpg

Scan15.jpg

Scan17.jpg

Scan19.jpg

Scan21.jpg

Scan25.jpg