• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
12 12

370 posts in this topic

Shadow Comics vol 8 no 1- 4.0- $225 SOLD TO ROBOT MAN

pgs white, light tanning, light shadow bc, a couple lg creases bc, spine stress lines,one slightly recessed staple (top),sm missing pieces fc bot near spine and top near spine,1/2" missing piece right edge fc,med tear right edge fc,sm tear top edge fc, lg crease upper right fc corner,lg crease with bends center of fc,ink signature fc

How freakin cool is this cover??

Shadow Comics v8 n1_4.0 fc.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

No double-spaces after periods.

AP styleguide, which is used by every military branch public affairs department in base newspaper production, dictates double spacing after periods.  You should know this bro...it's military!  :nyah:

Edited by Comical Situations

The Adventures of Bob Hope 44- 4.0- $25

Delicious cheesecake coming in right now

pgs off white, light tanning, foxing,lg crease bc left edge to bottom edge, lg crease near bot bc, spine wear, sm spine tear bot spine, roll, spine stress lines,mod stains fc,bends,some small to med creases fc,sm missing piece top edge fc

The Adventures of Bob Hope 44_4.0 fc.jpg

2 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

OK. I've only been writing professionally in Silicon Valley for 25 years. I agree that two spaces should be used with manual typewriters... 😜

I'm old school AP bro, and that's what I used as the editor of the base paper for 10 years...and yes, I know it's changed since I retired...don't care...will always put in two (:

The Kilroys 12- 5.0- $60 SOLD TO CC

.pgs white, light foxing, stains throughout book interior, 2 lg tears bot bc, lg crease top bc,stains bc, lg bends fc,edge wear top fcand all 4 corners, crease along top fc,small stain upper spine corner

The Kilroys 12_5.0 fc.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff