• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which comic would you prefer to own?
3 3

37 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Is that a spec drek choice, or a personal preference, though?

personal pref would be Hulk 181 just cause of the impact Wolverine has had in pop culture.

Spec plays a part simply cause I'm tired of the never rending house bills (putting in hardwood floors now and the wife has mentioned that I could try selling one of those old comics I had put into those plastic cases...) and it's nice to reverse the money flow

1 minute ago, csaag said:

personal pref would be Hulk 181 just cause of the impact Wolverine has had in pop culture.

Spec plays a part simply cause I'm tired of the never rending house bills (putting in hardwood floors now and the wife has mentioned that I could try selling one of those old comics I had put into those plastic cases...) and it's nice to reverse the money flow

Fair enough.

We all got dem bills doe.

⁸I'm the kinda guy who waits for that perfect book, no need to rush. So if "I were in your shoes " and could afford a Hulk 181 in 6.5 I would parlay that money and save up for a higher grade 181 in the future. No need to rush with these two books, there are plenty to go around.

Just my two cents.