• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punchline??? ..... Why?
1 1

27 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

do you have luck with aardvark comics? 

I've never been.  I usually hit up Dungeon Comics on New St., but by the time I get there, their usually cleaned out.  Plus they do a lot of business online.

17 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

do you have luck with aardvark comics? 

I also work near Silver Snail, so I go there on my lunch. Again, by the time I get there, most of the good stuff is gone.  I may try to get there early on Feb 19 and line up. Hopefully it's not too cold.

28 minutes ago, an99 said:

I also work near Silver Snail, so I go there on my lunch. Again, by the time I get there, most of the good stuff is gone.  I may try to get there early on Feb 19 and line up. Hopefully it's not too cold.

ahh ok yeah I usually have the same luck.. best of luck.. I dont think I could brave a day like today to visit the LCS, with WC -29 the car engine temp went down while it was idling in the Drive thru this morning,

14 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

Sentry WHY?!

Miles Morales WHY?!

Ironheart WHY?!

Mostly agree. .. 

Some sentry has been good though.... Osborne using Sentry as a weapon was fun in Dark Avengers..... Jeff Lemire wrote the most recent run if Sentry, everything he is on has strong creative writing.