• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I dream of comics...
1 1

53 posts in this topic

I had this wild video-game like dream once. I was surreptitiously, under the cover of darkness inside a house. It was a shotgun style house where every room led to one other room, straight as an arrow. There were comics strewn along the way, and I was trying to collect them, sort of like Mario collecting stars, but in a Keanu Reeves fashion. Then some kid showed up, kind of confused, and I was trying to ask where an adult was so I could pay for the comics. I got to the front room and noone was there.

So I guess that means I will steal your comics in the night if I know where you live. Sorry, guys.

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

About 11 years ago, I kept having dreams about getting a Hulk 1.  I don’t remember specifics, just that in the dream, I had a copy, I’d wake up and realize I was dreaming.  It happened 3 or 4 times over about a month.  Finally decided to get a copy.  Bought raw, sent it off to CGC, came back 1.8.  A few years later, I sold it.  Always regretted it.  

About 4 or 5 years ago, I decided enough was enough and I needed another copy.  Found one on eBay, contacted the seller and drove out of state the next morning to get it.  It too was a CGC 1.8.  Not the same copy, but definitely an interesting coincidence.  This will be the very last book to go if I ever sell:  

4C57CD0C-AC93-49CB-A504-999C3A3A66DF.jpeg

Very Cool! Low grade but still a awesome book! 

@DocHoppus182 you have picked up some nice keys recently! 

On 2/14/2020 at 5:32 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

I had this wild video-game like dream once. I was surreptitiously, under the cover of darkness inside a house. It was a shotgun style house where every room led to one other room, straight as an arrow. There were comics strewn along the way, and I was trying to collect them, sort of like Mario collecting stars, but in a Keanu Reeves fashion. Then some kid showed up, kind of confused, and I was trying to ask where an adult was so I could pay for the comics. I got to the front room and noone was there.

So I guess that means I will steal your comics in the night if I know where you live. Sorry, guys.

Gotta get past the Beast of Somerset and the comic room tarantulas.There is also a snek someplace,but that's a surprise

75751.jpg.74a02c695246d80ffe01baf874eec1ea.jpg75752.jpg.310888195b71a2562bb72bcb5f452e50.jpg!!!!!0.jpg.0ac93ffa6aa0435011d9e2adcb07fd64.jpg

4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

My plan of defending my comics with hungry goats backfired horribly.

Sucker..., 

Image result for goat jpg

5 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

My plan of defending my comics with hungry goats backfired horribly.

I told the Pineapple and her best mate this ball was gonna steal my comics and they're teaching it a lesson

86727770_1486586391504407_59022983462733

Edit-we're also winter rebels.See the sign lollol oops

86700637_632966837453575_745586088565171

Edited by porcupine48