• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader Notes

4 posts in this topic

I'm considering CPR for my 9.2 X-Men #266. I bought it right off the rack from my LCS at least 15 years ago and submitted it through a comic store. I filled out the form in pen and everything. It was never pressed, so I'm considering it. 

I looked around, but can't find where to get the grader notes. Do I have to pay for them?

I appreciate the help. 

Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, an99 said:

I'm considering CPR for my 9.2 X-Men #266. I bought it right off the rack from my LCS at least 15 years ago and submitted it through a comic store. I filled out the form in pen and everything. It was never pressed, so I'm considering it. 

I looked around, but can't find where to get the grader notes. Do I have to pay for them?

I appreciate the help. 

Thanks. 

Unless you submitted under your own account then it would be freely available to you. If you know the LCS and it was submitted under their account, then they might be able to look it up, as it would be freely available to them....

Otherwise it should only cost $5 to get them...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
To you

14 minutes ago, an99 said:

Enter the serial number in the link and it will show you if grader notes are available and how to buy them.

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/