• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED 15% off all books!! EC SS#6, Adventure #72, 1st appearance Unknown Soldier and Some GA books and keys, including some of my remaining Planet Comics issues
3 3

28 posts in this topic

Time for another sale!!!

Shipping is included for all CGC encased books anywhere in continental USA or Canada unless otherwise stated.   Global buyers welcome, shipping will be cost minus the $25 I would have spend on shipping otherwise.

I will accept returns up to one week after you receive the book if you are unhappy with it for any reason.    Return shipping is at your expense and the book must be received in the same condition which I sent it to you.

Payment via personal cheque or Paypal which is probably the easiest of the two.  All prices are in US dollars.

An unconditional :takeit:in the thread wins over any ongoing or PM deals that have not been finalized yet.  No Hall of Shame or probation folks are allowed to purchase my books.

Enjoy the thread.  I will post a book or two to get things going then more later today!

Warmest Regards

Jason

Edited by jhutton2

Ok folks, since no one seems to be biting, I am reducing all prices by 15% off on every book in this thread as I would rather sell to boardies.  I will be keeping this thread up for the remainder of Sunday then moving the books to another venue for sale.  

No further discounts will be offered on any of these books, so if you want once, now is the time to :takeit:

Warmest Regards,

Jason