• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Man (2019)
1 1

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

@JohnFrost can you please provide the set you wish to have this added to? For future requests, please post in the applicable "2020" registry thread to allow us to answer track and answer the requests in the order they are received. Thank you

• Administrator

@JohnFrost thank you for your message. Please review the top 3 "2020" pinned threads which should appear at the top of the link below. Each thread will provide the directions on how and where to post your requests. I am still having issues understanding if you are requesting a slot (into a particular set) for your book or a new set to be created. Please review the threads and post when ready. Thank you!

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/33-cgc-registry/

• Administrator

@JohnFrost I am thinking that you can add this to a current set. The "Amazing Spider-Man (complete with variants)" set has all ASM books in it. If this particular book is not currently in the set you can make a request in the "2020 I want this to be added to a set request" thread. Please read over the instructions as we will need the certification number and exact set to place the book into for each request. 

image.png