• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling my comics since I was a kid need help.

27 posts in this topic

Hi all, I’m new here and not really a comic collector, but I’ve been around them my entire life. I started cleaning out my closet and found my old comics. Wanted to see if anyone could let me know if I have anything cool. Everything is for sale, and I’ll entertain fair offers. Looking forward to input from the experts. 

45146622-37D9-4013-936D-C5000CFF57E4.jpeg

It depends on what you mean by 'cool'. Loved that series and have most of that run set aside for my son to read - so yes, they are cool. Unfortunately, they are not monetarily valuable if that is what you are actually asking.

Edited by Gravin

1 minute ago, ComixGrl said:

Definitely going to do my research but it was fun looking at them. Put me back to when I was little. Thx for the help! 

yah honestly, if you have the space for a small box, it might be fun just read these from time to time or give to your kids (or someone else's), or donate to a children's hospital or something.  I think they seem family-friendly.  I'm not an expert on all these titles, but nothing stands out of as any more than $1 or $2 per comic assuming you were selling them Individually.  So if someone offered me $10 or $20 for the lot, I'd probably sell, but even then, is $10 or $20 worth meeting with random craigslist or facebook strangers?

ok good luck

Some of those 60 cent Whitmans might be super low distribution copies.  And the Archie's may have early Cherry Blossom. Both of those scenarios could be checked out with an Overstreet Guide.  But other than that, if those books aren't 9.8 they don't have much demand or value.

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

Some of those 60 cent Whitmans might be super low distribution copies.

Those issues have 40 and 50 cent cover prices.

And the Archie's may have early Cherry Blossom.

Cheryl.

Both of those scenarios could be checked out with an Overstreet Guide.

Or any number of better sources, especially for somebody who just has a few comics they got when they were a kid.

But other than that, if those books aren't 9.8 they don't have much demand or value.

^^

There's really nothing to get excited about here.

51 minutes ago, Conacon said:

Veronica 28 will get you $50, depending on condition, of course. 

Good catch! I totally missed that one.

So maybe $40 for it, $5 for the Droids issues and $1-2 for everything else for OP to consider. Ebay be the best bet on the Veronica #28 or possibly here on the forums