• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art Day - Elektra Assassin #6 end splash by Sienkiewicz

12 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, stinkininkin said:

As you know, I LOVE the Electra art and splashes from this series and you found yourself a memorable one.  Congrats man and welcome to the club!!!

Thanks Scott, proud to join the club (better late than never!). Picky by nature, I waited patiently until this splash came along, hit all my buttons.  

Bill is a living national treasure.

On another note, seems to be incapable of drawing a bad commission  with any modicum of effort.  His Elektras out there, wowee...

Lastly, I appreciate these grail threads with descriptions, as I've detected a growing number of "General Comics" folks jumpin' ship to us after growing bored with exclusively slab-collecting.  The info is helpful for them, no doubt.

12 hours ago, NelsonAI said:

Congratulations Dino!

I'm not sure if I would have had the patience to wait as long as you for just the right piece.  Definitely worth the wait.  

Cheers!

N.

Thanks Nelson, my patience doesn't always pay off but it brings incredible joy when it does.  BTW, how much longer (decades?) are you gonna keep me waiting for your Miller DD / Elektra / Bullseye page?  (worship)