• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM5 anyone

8 posts in this topic

The 'initials' have no effect on the grade in this range.

Aside from the large pink blob in the centre of the back cover is that also a water stain in the bottom right corner of the back cover? Does it go into the book and the 'blob' does that go into the interior?

Have you a complete book?

Are you going to ask if a press and a clean is going to bump the grade 0.5?

Pending replies, I would say that the spine wear & chipping would allow no higher than a 4.0. Add in that blob and another possible stain....3.5.

40 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

The 'initials' have no effect on the grade in this range.

Aside from the large pink blob in the centre of the back cover is that also a water stain in the bottom right corner of the back cover? Does it go into the book and the 'blob' does that go into the interior?

Have you a complete book?

Are you going to ask if a press and a clean is going to bump the grade 0.5?

Pending replies, I would say that the spine wear & chipping would allow no higher than a 4.0. Add in that blob and another possible stain....3.5.

Would you believe:  I was scrutinising the edges of the back and I didn't notice the stain  - true!