• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gene C Auction TOD 10 (high bid 625 @ 2pm) + Artwork (high bid 0 @ 2pm)(ends 8pm Central Tuesday) / Adding some raw ff 15-49 set prices
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Hello, back with another auction.  Featuring two Gene Colon items, TOD 10 CGC 8 and Firestorm original art

Hopefully there is no problem auctioning 2 books in one thread.  If you bid Please Indicate which book you are bidding on, for example "Iron Man 425"

The books:

TOD 10 CGC 8.0 OWW / Minimum bid $400 with a Buy it Now price of $1100   ***Book has not been pressed as I sent it in myself, CGC docked for laying less than flat, spine is really nice

Firestorm original art (one interior page), NG, Minimum bid $380 a buy it now of $800 ***One of a kind only one there is, I bought from Gene in his declining years.  Will make a great item for a fan.

Auction ends 8pm Central Time this Tuesday

No sales to people on the scam lists.

Payment by Venmo, paypal, check, money order

Shipping is $20 for priority mail in the US (outside US will be additional and very expensive)

Thanks all.

Edited by Warren Oates

Adding a few FF books since I'm off work today.  These will not be auctions, just listed prices.  They are raw, and I will try and make a complete description of them.  As raw books I will accept returns for 7 days after you receive, just pay return shipping to me.

The first book FF 15 1st Mad Thinker / Glossy and flat, mild tanning halo inside covers, light cream to white pages, all attached and complete, note spine stress and ding ULC, my garde 7.0 - $365

img467.jpg

FF 45, flat, glossy, very slight miswrap ULC, OWW, no tanning halo, very light ding LRC which likely does not show up in scan since it doesn't break color and is very light (possibly could be pressed away if that's your thing), all attached and complete, my grade 8.0 - $775

img468.jpg