• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Some CGC books for sale. Added a few more books Recap on page 3

45 posts in this topic

Hello All,

It’s been a while since I've listed some books on here to sell. 

Please t
ake a look and see if there is anything that interests you. 

·      I accept PayPal, Checks & Money Orders. Checks must clear before shipping unless I know you.
·     Payment expected within 7 days but if you need more time let me know before you buy and I’m sure we can work something out.  

·     Book(s) mailed out within 48 hours of payment but in most cases the next day after payment.
·     Nobody from HOS or Probationary list can buy here.

·     USPS Priority USA mail shipping is $10 for first book. $2 for each additional book.   Books will be well packaged.
·     USPS Global priority mail shipping outside of the USA will be whatever it cost to ship to you.  Books will be well packaged.
·     
If you don’t like the book(s), Return them in the same condition within 5 days.  Buyer pays Return shipping unless I made the error.
·     First  :takeit: in the thread rules all, but PM's are most welcome.  I will do my best to put the book(s) on hold while we’re dealing.
·     Don’t like the price just make me an offer.  

I’ll be in and out during the listing and will answer PM’s as soon as I can. 

Using a HP Scanjet 8250 with Vuescan.

I hope the scans look OK except for the glare, which for the life of me I cannot get rid of. 

Edited by musicmeta