• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***CLOSED MOVED TO eBay***WOLVERINE #75 CGC 9.8 "Distorted Hologram on Cover" Blue Error Book $400!

2 posts in this topic

Hey FOLKS!!!

OK, so all the normal stuff applies.

YOU ALL KNOW ME, OVER 12 YEARS HERE ON THE BOARDS....REFERENCES AS NEEDED FOR NOOBS.... :slapfight:

:rulez:

FREE USPS PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE USA...CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BUT NOT REAL INTERESTED IN THE HASSLE FOR THESE LOW COST BOOKS

CHECK/M.O. OK....I OWN A BUSINESS AND HAVE EVERY PAYMENT OPTION I KNOW OF SUCH AS VENMO, POP-MONEY, ZELLE AND PAYPAL ALL SET UP UNDER IT, SO ANY PAYMENT OPTION IS BASICALLY AVAILABLE...MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR OTHER VENUES I DON'T HAVE SET UP YET. THANKS

NO PROBIES, ECT....

1st :takeit: IN THREAD WINS!!!! AND TRUMPS ANY PM NEGOTIATIONS IN PRIVATE UNTIL THEY POST " :takeit: PER PM".

ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CGC GRADED BOOKS, I'LL TAKE RETURNS ON "RAW" BOOKS IF I MISSED SOMETHING(PAGE MISSING,DETACHED CENTERFOLD,ETC) WITHIN 1 WEEK OF BUYER RECEIVING THE TRACKED PACKAGE, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE ON MY GRADING, HIGH RES SCANS TO VIEW, AND I'M GRADING THE BOOKS AS IF I WAS BUYING, LOWER THAN WHAT I'D EXPECT THEM TO GRADE-OUT AT CGC...

OK THEN...

As i've posted elsewhere i recently acquired 1700 +/- books. I sent 13 to CGC as a "sampling" UNPRESSED. Of 13 books, 9 @ 9.8 WHITE ...3 @ 9.6 WHITE and a lone 9.2 WHITE (ASM 300) again NOTHING PRESSED.

Here are the 1st books offered.....from the OO collection that sat in a room for 20+ years after being bought and put away never read, opened or moved.

I re-bagged and re-boarded every book, and sent these straight to CGC.... 

WOLVERINE #75 CGC 9.8 WHITE (BLUE HOLOGRAM ERROR BOOK)  "Distorted hologram on cover" noted on label.

$400 (LAST GPA was $850+ JUST SOLD ON eBay(same book previous was $800 GPA sale)

I'm giving these books away at $400

Possibly OPEN for OFFERS or TRADE OFFERS for something worth while? Pretty open to make a deal happen on the boards for this one.

IMG_20200216_155042.jpg

IMG_20200216_155053.jpg

IMG_20200216_155058.jpg

IMG_20200216_155139.jpg

IMG_20200216_155029.jpg

IMG_20200216_154644.jpg

Edited by KryptoSpidey