• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED / MOVED 48 Hour Thread - Masterpiece Transformers & Beast Kingdom Egg Attack Iron Man
1 1

9 posts in this topic

As I write this... 3,786 days to go...

I think it is time to free up some space... 

Rules: 

1. No hall of shamers or probation list people.
  2. I welcome thread crapping - it's entertaining. 
  3. US Buyers only at buyer's expense. For US buyers I will ship these via Priority mail or Parcel Post... whatever the buyer wants.
  4. Outside of the US - There are exceptions and I will ship to you so long as you have a longstanding engagement  / history with the boards or I know ya. 
  5. PayPal Only Please
  6. No HOS, Probation List Members, Problem Children or Drama Llamas. 
  7. Returns are accepted so long as I am notified and the is placed in the mail upon five days upon receipt of the item. 
  8. Timestamp via PM or Public Claim gets the item.   I don't care if you take it here or there... we go by timestamp.  However, straight up taking it now publicly will beat any negotiation on anything.  Let it be known, I usually do not negotiate.  It happens from time to time but it not a usual occurrence.  If you are taking a couple of things we can see what can be done. 

How much will be listed?  I will start off with a few pieces... if there is notable interest I will add more.  If these sell then I will list a couple of others. 

If there is no interest, I will quickly move them to facebook, craigslist, and eBay all at once.  First dibs always goes to the boards. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Tracks - Mint in Sealed Box - Never opened.  

Originally Purchased from BBTS... I can screen cap the order to show provenance. 

This is NOT a knock off... if you want to buy a knock off you can pay considerably less... however, that may not align when transformed.  This is an official Takara Tomy piece and the price reflects that. 

$80

IMG_6091.jpeg

IMG_6092.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Hot Rodimus MP-28 - $80  Sealed and never opened. 

I have no proof of provenance on this.  I purchased it at NYCC or Big Apple CC a few years ago.  However, I believe in the authenticity in this based on the impression stamp on the package. 

I watched a couple of videos reviewing the Knockoff version and noticed that the knock offs do not have the impression stamp. Go 1:50 seconds into this video to see what I mean.

So again, you can pay less for a knock off or pay for the authentic piece. 

IMG_6087.jpeg

IMG_6088.jpeg

IMG_6093.jpeg

Beast Kingdom Egg Attack Iron Man Mark 43 - EAA-004 - $75

Mint in sealed box - authentic.  I never opened it.  Seems to be a theme - which is why we are putting a bunch of things on sale 

BTW - he is about 6.75" tall 

Here is a video so you can see what he does... 

60365023013__1351DD5C-FD58-4DC7-915B-AC660626DD55.jpeg

60365026269__738536CF-682C-4C49-AEEB-AE3EE36E2A5D.jpeg

60365027503__2412E46E-8AD4-4573-A0FE-1C4A97CA1DF5.jpeg

28 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I wear size 10 1/2

That’s a different thread.  However I am offering size 11 1/2 through 12 in that very thread.  Catalogs were already sent out for this months offering, but if you want I can include you on the mailing list for the April Auction.