• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Chamber of Chills #19, Crime Patrol #15, Mask Comics #1
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Just a short sales thread with three books. These are the first books I have submitted to CGC myself. I purchased all the books raw. I did not have any of the books cleaned or pressed. I will close the thread tomorrow night as I have an eBay promo that caps final value fees at $20 for listings made by 2/18. The rules:

No buyers on lists
No Paypal for these purchases. Check, MO, cash, wire transfer all work
No returns on CGC books
Registered insured shipping included in the price for continental US
Time payments are possible. Please ask if interested

I live in Northeast Ohio and am happy to meet in person to complete a transaction. I also travel frequently by car to the Philadelphia area. I can arrange a meeting while traveling as well.

Edited by Shrevvy

Bumping this thread. These never got listed on eBay. My selling limits would not allow it and the limits were not resolved in time for me to take advantage of the ebay promotion.

Offers are always considered.

If no Paypal is an issue, we can discuss using it as a payment.

I am not looking for any trades at this time. If I were to trade, it would have to be nicely in my favor as I would plan to sell the books from the trade.