• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - Uncanny X-men 94

5 posts in this topic

Would a pressing help with the grade or does the missing corner on back cover make a pressing pretty useless for improving the grade of this book?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks 

6AE23191-70AA-499E-BCB3-FA21CBA5A2BE.jpeg

B8D0442A-D1CE-427D-8902-4170F464F284.jpeg

Edited by Steven Chang
wanted to thank people for any feedback

I cannot answer you question on pressing, however, I can give you my opinion on a grade.

From what I see on the front cover pic you posted is...

Small amount of spine stress lines with color break, wrinkled top edge, a small piece missing from the front edge under the CCA label, without being able to see more of the book I would say you are in the FN 6.0 range.

With the piece missing from the rear cover lower left corner that will drop the grade, how much???, it would be much worse if it were on the front cover.

I do not know if that book would come back with a Green Qualified Label or Blue Universal Label.

5.5-6.0

I dont see this getting a 6.5 or better due to the size of the piece missing. Maybe the press guarantees it falls in at 6.0 instead of 5.5 but that is the potential bump IMO. If this gets higher than 6.0 I would be pleasantly surprised if I were you. It sucks about that missing piece because I think if it were there, you have 8.0 potential in the book.