• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery in Space 34, Green Lantern 4, It's Game Time 1

5 posts in this topic

Please read my post under your ask the grade and tell me I'm not seeing things straight on the MIS 34? Where did you buy this MH?

Thanks

I bought it from Gary Carter back in the early 90s or the late 80s. At around the same time I bought the MH copy of Detective 167 which, in fact, was designated the Mile HIgh copy by CGC a few months ago. You can see a scan of that book in the Gallery section of CGC. I don't think Gary Carter would deceive me and try to pass off the Mystery in Space as the MH copy if it wasn't. He is an honest man and does not have a reputation for scrupulous dealings. He did claim that the Mystery in Space was a rare later Mile High book. However, I did notice that a board member posted a copy to Rozansky's list of Mile Highs and the Mystery in Space books only go up to number 15. So perhaps I was deceived. What do you think?

Please read my post under your ask the grade and tell me I'm not seeing things straight on the MIS 34? Where did you buy this MH?

Thanks

I bought it from Gary Carter back in the early 90s or the late 80s. At around the same time I bought the MH copy of Detective 167 which, in fact, was designated the Mile HIgh copy by CGC a few months ago. You can see a scan of that book in the Gallery section of CGC. I don't think Gary Carter would deceive me and try to pass off the Mystery in Space as the MH copy if it wasn't. He is an honest man and does not have a reputation for scrupulous dealings. He did claim that the Mystery in Space was a rare later Mile High book. However, I did notice that a board member posted a copy to Rozansky's list of Mile Highs and the Mystery in Space books only go up to number 15. So perhaps I was deceived. What do you think?

I don't think you were deceived. If Gary said it was a MH, I would believe him. Wasn't there sporadic MH's all the way to the 60's? What is the page quality like?

Thanks

I don't think you were deceived. If Gary said it was a MH, I would believe him. Wasn't there sporadic MH's all the way to the 60's? What is the page quality like?

OW/W