• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Romita Signing
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is a way to find our if John Romita is going to be at any conventions this year? Or a way to contact him or the people who represent him about sending in a book to be signed? I have a book I would really like to have his signature on because I already have Stan's and Gil's on it and I want all three. Not looking to have witnessed or CGCed, just signed by John and perhaps a certificate of some kind (since I will likely be unable to do this in person). 

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to find our if John Romita is going to be at any conventions this year? Or a way to contact him or the people who represent him about sending in a book to be signed? I have a book I would really like to have his signature on because I already have Stan's and Gil's on it and I want all three. Not looking to have witnessed or CGCed, just signed by John and perhaps a certificate of some kind (since I will likely be unable to do this in person). 

I don't think John Romita Sr. attends any more cons. However, if you click on the link below, you will find a business that does private signings with him. You have to mail in your books to be signed. The books are sent to CCS for pressing, and then onto CGC for grading. I have an ASM #50 signed by both Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. I sent the book into them two times to get these signatures.

You will have to scroll down to see the Romita signing event.

http://desertwindcomics.com/events-schedule/

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer