• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stans fault

57 posts in this topic

people gif's can be taken the wrong way apparently, same as words with emotions involved, rest assured I meant no harm to all those involved.

I was giving a joke, but if that seems insensitive then carry on, rest assured I'm not insinuating anything....

1 minute ago, IkewithMike said:

Yes, is this a dig at trekkies or something else?

No it was meant to say only, that people do what they do because they can, and there is nothing wrong with that! (shrug) I was agreeing with you, while also stating that you didn't mean it as an insult....

But somehow "MY COMMENT" was taken as an insult, I didn't mean it to be, but :sorry: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No it was meant to say only, that people do what they do because they can, and there is nothing wrong with that! (shrug) I was agreeing with you, while also stating that you didn't mean it as an insult....

But somehow "MY COMMENT" was taken as an insult, I didn't mean it to be, but :sorry: 

I'm not insulted, just confused lol

Not a big Seinfeld fan either, just seemed odd is all

3 minutes ago, IkewithMike said:

I'm not insulted, just confused lol

Not a big Seinfeld fan either, just seemed odd is all

I've seen it posted by other boardies, and I posted it too before, if it causes confusion, I'll delete, no worries...... :) 

I thought somehow I had insulted someone without knowing it :shy: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've seen it posted by other boardies, and I posted it too before, if it causes confusion, I'll delete, no worries...... :) 

I thought somehow I had insulted someone without knowing it :shy: 

A lot of the forum would have to be deleted in that case. lol

Just now, IkewithMike said:

A lot of the forum would have to be deleted in that case. lol

I've been informed that Seinfeld episode has "connotations" lol It is well documented on the boards that I've not watched Seinfeld that much, I had to buy the seasons to know what everyone kept posting :roflmao: 

Nothing new. There was Felix the cat ginger ale and apple juice in the 20s, From the early 30s on there was Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse orange juice, milk, bread, I have seen Disney fruit crate labels from the 30s so it's nothing new. There was Batman milk and orange juice in the 60s. there were superman balls and footballs in the 50s. The Yellow kid was put on gum, tobacco etc packages in 1900. Companies have been paying to put their logos and characters on anything they could for 100 years.

fc-oldgingermint.JPG52ba27511d3b5abb550ce8527f344e3f.jpg

il_570xN.749197299_qp0r.jpg

batman+ice+cream+$(KGrHqR,!lIFIliRCT-0BS

e3c4d5e67098655bf81b279baf4e0a06.jpg

Edited by catman76

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

I knew somebody who always pronounced celery as salary 🤣🤣🤣 it was so cute😄😄😃

Common pronunciation in the UK as well.

16 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

That's interesting. I'm guessing the real target audience is a mom who will think, "Maybe that little $h*^ will eat some Black Panther celery."

kids eating Black Panther celery... lol 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Would've made more sense to have Man-Thing and Groot on there.

12 hours ago, dupont2005 said:

I used to get Popeye’s spinach and Donald Duck orange juice every time we went shopping. Canned spinach is not great but I’d gag down every bite so I could be strong when I grew up

See my previous quote it should of been Hulk with slogan "Eat Green.. Be Green... like HULK!" 

and dupont2005 is a prime example of this marketing working for kids lol.. who doesn't want to be strong like HULK (thumbsu