• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New comic room ideas needed

37 posts in this topic

Originally posted in "got a comicbook room" but didnt get much traction, figured I would get some more opinions in Comic general.

I have moved (again, hopefully the last time) and have a dedicated office to use as my comic room.  I would like to incorporate my career in aviation into my new room. I am looking for aviation related comic books, covers, posters and original art to display together with my other comic related items. I have an OA DPS with the Fantastic Four's fantasticar framed that I will incorporate in this new room and seeking opinions and pictures for items which would add to this room design.

My wife as planning on getting me the chair below for this new room. I am also watching the John Byrne Wonder Woman OA featuring the Invisible jet. And looking at some Ant Lucia Bombshell covers and statues to incorporate.

Any assistance from the vast knowledge and experience of the boards would be greatly appreciated. 

20200215_205439.jpg

•  

Well I'm no help, the only thing that I remember from the comic room thread that I remember wanting to do myself was, the secret door and it had videos how to accomplish it.

As for Aviation, I'm lost, but I do believe it's a cool idea!

6 minutes ago, Ducky13 said:

Haven't thought about that, I believe that is something that would relate well in the new room, any chance you got a pic?

I've seen them (on, like, 2'x3' canvas) at Meijer, and 4th & Charles, in the Midwest. I can't find any pictures for exactly what it was on Google. Though there is some very good fan-art.

Something like this:

ca52.png?w=1088

Edit: There's gotta be some "Art of The First Avenger" that could be put onto a custom canvass, or something, right?

Edited by theCapraAegagrus