• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying a Comic

17 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, HENRYSPENCER said:
13 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

551379.jpg

This?

Bingo!  Thank you so much my friend!

RMA knows because .....that boy was him.....or possibly Kamala Harris.

2 minutes ago, revat said:
5 minutes ago, HENRYSPENCER said:
16 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

This?

Bingo!  Thank you so much my friend!

RMA knows because .....that boy was him.....

Don't I wish. Can you imagine...? all those glorious 10 cent pre-WWII books....? The earliest 'Tec I've ever owned is #41....and that's just the innards minus the first 2 wraps!

:cry:

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Still am. 

One of my latest:

s-l1600.jpg

We'll see if it gets a PL designation.

I’ve got my childhood coin collection in storage.  I’ve never gone through it.  Probably worthless, but I should probably dig it out & see what’s in there.hm

37 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’ve got my childhood coin collection in storage.  I’ve never gone through it.  Probably worthless, but I should probably dig it out & see what’s in there.hm

Is it Canadian? I've been putting a set together for 30 years. Virtually everything 1937-up is a piece of cake (with some notable exceptions), while there are some monsters going back to confederation and dominion. Have almost a complete Newfoundland set, too. There's some ugly ones in that set, but it's collected by so few, they're not wildly expensive.