• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POINT FIVE'S "LIGHTNING ROUND" GRADING CHALLENGE: ROUND 1 (OF 1)... Closed!
3 3

105 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, comics4all said:

grades are in!

I'm sure they are not ACCURATE grades, but they are in! lol

there is a simple test to see if they are accurate :foryou: 

IF THIS LOOKS LIKE A 9.4, INSTEAD OF A DOGGY DOG, YOU'LL BE OK!

rorschach-inkblot-test-symmetrical-vector-24005078.jpg

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Hey guys! Just a bit of bookkeeping for the weekend.

-- Grades are due tonight at midnight EST. Keep them coming!

-- There are 5 spots still open... if you're joining us late and still want to play, you are welcome.

-- I'll be away with family stuff until late afternoon/early evening today. When I return I'll catch up on PMs. At that point, I will probably bust out the @s on anyone I haven't heard from yet. Don't make me bust out those @s!  :sumo:

-- At this point, we are probably looking at a Sunday 10 pm EST final thread where I'll post the reveals of every book and announce the winner (or winners). My day schedule tomorrow will be busy and I imagine more folks are home by then.

Cheers!

Will there be any ranking? of 1-10 or of all contestants? I have to know if I got last place lol which is probable!

56 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Will there be any ranking? of 1-10 or of all contestants? I have to know if I got last place lol which is probable!

i'm sure there will be some final rankings and when they come out just keep scrolling down and down until your name appears lol 

Edited by 1950's war comics

2 hours ago, comicdonna said:

Nice selection of books, Jon.  I gotta say, I felt a little rusty while grading them.  Anyhow, grades have been sent and wishing for the best at the reveal.  :wishluck:

I"m already saying in advanced that I viewed all the comics on my 4.5 iphone. For some reason, I thought the deadline was last night at midnight, so I scrambled to submit.   I'm sure I'm dead last. 

2 hours ago, Point Five said:

Just under three hours to go! Still waiting on:

@Black Bat

@BlowUpTheMoon

@comicquant

@speedcake

@thehumantorch

@thirdgreenham

:wishluck:

Got the grades in!  I am feeling like 11 bullseyes here. :acclaim: