• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Rare Second Third Fourth Fifth Printing Superman-Doomsday Issues (and a Bat as well)

13 posts in this topic

Some outstanding rare and cool Superman books. All later printings. You know you want them as they're right sexy. Apologies for the un-Donut like images, I'm not at my scanner. 

Sale Guidelines:

• No one on HOS and/or Probation list
  • :takeit: in the thread beats PM takes. If we reach a deal via PM, but someone else takes the book in the thread before you or I can mark the book sold, the thread poster is the winner.
  • PayPal or personal checks. Paypal strongly preferred. Checks must clear first.
  • Payment must be received within 10 days of the invoice, or the book will go back up for sale (unless we have made other payment arrangements)
  • Shipping USPS Priority $15 boxed in the US.
  • Canada/Mexico $30
  • Overseas $50 sorry but that's the price.
  • CGC graded books: no hassle 14-day return policy. Buyer pays for return shipping if book(s) is not damaged.

20 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

Or you can take ALL OF THESE THINGS for the grand total of $125 shipped (!) in the U S of A.

Feel free to make offers, lowball counters, or insulting remarks here. Hey @RockMyAmadeus you should buy these.

Hell no. I'm a bottom feeder. I'm both deeply offended and completely delighted that you think I would make a lowball counter or an insulting remark. :cloud9:

I only kid because I respect, DC. And I mean that. ;)