• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need repair to my home, Keys must go! SOLD and CLOSED!

21 posts in this topic

Days like these make me want to cry.  I received a high estimate to repair structural damage to my home.  I've got 2 little kids, so I have to do what I have to do (All 3 of us will be crying together when I sell these.  My wife will be smiling).

2 books for sale.

1st :takeit: beats all 

No Probies please

Returns within 7 days.  (These are graded books, do you really need to return them?)

PayPal, MO, Checks are all good!

Daredevil #1 6.0 Cream to off-white pages.  In my opinion it's a highly undervalued key that will continue to climb (just not in my collection).  

GPA 90 day average is $2714.  My contractor's price:

$2600 shipped in the Continental US.  SOLD!!!

ASM #28 8.0 Off-White pages.  One of my favorite ASM covers of all time.  

GPA 90 day average $1015.  My contractor's price:

$900 shipped in the Continental US.  SOLD!!!!

Help me keep my floor from sinking!

Edited by capt hook

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

Fatherhood Syndrome ----- when having kids is always getting unexpected things in a long period of time.  Yep, I missed my keys too.

I recently went through this myself! Got another one due this summer, need a bigger car, wife is quitting her job to stay at home for a few years. There goes the comic budget for 2020! I know it hurts to let go of the goods. Been there a few times, but rebuilding can be fun as well. 

GLWTS OP! :bump::tink:

20 minutes ago, newshane said:

I recently went through this myself! Got another one due this summer, need a bigger car, wife is quitting her job to stay at home for a few years. There goes the comic budget for 2020! I know it hurts to let go of the goods. Been there a few times, but rebuilding can be fun as well. 

I am in rebuilding phrase too.

16 minutes ago, newshane said:

Funny, I'm the stay at home parent in this situation.  This is my wife's way of me contributing $. Once the toddler goes to school I'll be able to rebuild, secretly.