• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schrödinger's Slab
1 1

44 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

See below.

sorry so use to seeing my 30$ - 90$ shipping bills in Canada must of passed that shipping pricing as cheap in my mind lol 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, MadGenius said:

I just received this CGC 9.8 comic that was shipped to me in a padded envelope and nothing else. Until I open it, the quantum state of the slab is both damaged and undamaged. What will I find when I look inside? Stay tuned....

20200221_175420.jpg

People are getting lazy

On 2/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, Krismusic said:

I agree with contacting the seller.. but did the OP over pay for the shipping? was it Free shipping? 

TBH I dont know, I didnt even go back and check the price he paid. I just offered a suggestion as to what could be said in the message to the seller. $13.75, Domo Arigato also says it could have been sent in a box for free? I dont know the ins and the outs being UK based.

On 2/28/2020 at 1:54 AM, MadGenius said:

Ultimately I decided it wasn't worth my time to haggle over a few bucks. Also I believe the public service of exposing the sellers lackluster packing to potential buyers is more important than squeezing out a few extra dollars.

Cool cool, I was putting myself in the place of the seller and thinking I would be unhappy to get a neg or neutral feedback and not have the chance to fix any problems the buyer had. Maybe they didnt know it could be sent in a box for no extra charge. (shrug)

Maybe they are total scumbags who dont care... maybe not... I cant load the original listing so I dont even know their name or their feedback score.