• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu, Savage Sword, EPIC & Vampirella's!
2 2

183 posts in this topic

That's going to do it for my Magazine Thread. There were many other SSOC's and Vampi's in the collection but they were in the midgrade books so I left them. I can always revisit them at a later date.

A HUGE thank you to everyone for showing up and for your pickups but especially to @oakman29 and @Randall Dowling for their sage advice. Hopefully Randall finds his way here :wishluck:

:news: Tomorrow I'm going to be launching a Copper/Modern Thread with all kinds of cool stuff and hopefully some stuff you haven't seen before. No exact time yet but I'll pop in here and give an update when I know. We'll have Happy Hour, a DJ and all sorts of debauchery. It won't be as long as my marathon thread from last week here in GA/SA/BA as I'm saving that for Sunday when I launch a new one. So Giddy 'up!

10 hours ago, Kramerica said:

That's going to do it for my Magazine Thread. There were many other SSOC's and Vampi's in the collection but they were in the midgrade books so I left them. I can always revisit them at a later date.

Some people love mid grade books. Just saying. 

Due to the awesome turnout last night I'm going to extend this sale and add whole bunch of new mags tonight :headbang: Tonight will be a mix of Savage Sword, Vampirella, EPIC Illustrated, Deadly Hands of Kung Fu and maybe a few other assorted jibs. I aim to get started at 6:30 pm PST and in the meantime - as a way of saying thanks for last night - let's go 20% off on everything so far :banana:

:news: Claimed by @CDaBruceSo, someone is going to take home this copy of SSOC ##23. It has a NM front cover but sadly the BC has moisture damage. Not a stain so it was probably a little water. But hey, it's free to the next buyer of $10.00 or more (thumbsu

IMG_5317.thumb.JPEG.25d766ffbcce5c82297f58f37ad0c5f1.JPEGIMG_5318.thumb.JPEG.140b454a59767998bf79ea7e03b9c90a.JPEG

Edited by Kramerica