• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD CLOSED!! NOW DISCOUNTED! Timely GA Blonde Phantom, Sub-Mariner recapped at top of 1st page
5 5

40 posts in this topic

I have some Timely Comics that I've decided to offer up for sale in my effort to downsize and specialize a bit. Some raw copies first, possibly some certified copies later. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins out over any pm discussion. It's the best way to be fair. U.S. shipping is $12 priority with Signature Confirmation for raw books, $18 for certified books. I DO combine orders to save on shipping. Insurance is extra and at cost should you choose it. Shipping outside the U.S. is expensive and will be at cost. 

I prefer checks or money orders for payment but can accept PayPal if have to pay that way. 

7 day return privilege on raw books (return shipping on you), no returns on certified books. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/434813-frisco-larson-kudos-thread/

Edited by Frisco Larson

Marvel Mystery #75 3.0 ow pages. The cover is detached from the interior at the single staple. The centerfold is loose but present. Name stamp front cover, name written on back cover. Small inch and a quarter  (or so) tear bottom spine into cover. Some staining in the logo area. Very colorful copy. $375 SOLD

Marvel mystery 75 f.jpg

Marvel mystery 75 b.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Human Torch #16 3.0 c/ow pages. Cover detached from interior at the single staple but a piece is still attached at the staple. One page has about a 3" tear (doesn't affect artwork) the next page is missing a piece in the margin, not touching art. GREAT Torch & Toro Japanese war cover for an affordable price! $375 SOLD

Human torch 16 f.jpg

Human torch 16 b.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

16 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Human Torch #16 3.0 c/ow pages. Cover detached from interior at the single staple but a piece is still attached at the staple. One page has about a 3" tear (doesn't affect artwork) the next page is missing a piece in the margin, not touching art. GREAT Torch & Toro Japanese war cover for an affordable price! $375 

Human torch 16 f.jpg

Human torch 16 b.jpg

:takeit:

34 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Marvel Mystery #75 3.0 ow pages. The cover is detached from the interior at the single staple. The centerfold is loose but present. Name stamp front cover, name written on back cover. Small inch and a quarter  (or so) tear bottom spine into cover. Some staining in the logo area. Very colorful copy. $375

Marvel mystery 75 f.jpg

Marvel mystery 75 b.jpg

SOLD via pm to cmcfan ^^

Captain America #77 Qualified 3.0 last page missing. Ow/w pages. Tough to find affordable Atlas Cap with great paper quality. The missing last page doesn't affect any story, as it's an ad page. Some scattered staining and a strong smell to it. Might have been in a moist climate at one time. Perhaps oddly, most of my collector friends like the "old comic" smell. $250 for this one. SOLD 

Cap 77 f.jpg

Cap 77 b.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Just now, Frisco Larson said:

Captain America #77 Qualified 3.0 last page missing. Ow/w pages. Tough to find affordable Atlas Cap with great paper quality. The missing last page doesn't affect any story, as it's an ad page. Some scattered staining and a strong smell to it. Might have been in a moist climate at one time. Perhaps oddly, most of my collector friends like the "old comic" smell. $250 for this one.

Cap 77 f.jpg

Cap 77 b.jpg

I’ll take it. 

Blonde Phantom #18 Canadian copy, 3.0-3.5 with ow pages. As I said elsewhere, we compared this to Billy's American edition and there's more blood on the Canadian copies injured man. A little extra gore for your money. $375SOLD 

Blonde Phantom 18 f.jpg

Blonde Phantom 18 b.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson